We’ve just released the next major version of Dockstore!
Highlighted new features include:¶
- support for registering checker workflows, workflows that validate whether a workflow executed successfully to lead-up to the GA4GH workflow testbed
- see a presentation and our tutorial in progress at https://github.com/dockstore/dockstore/wiki/WIP-Checker-Workflow-Support-Tutorial
- launch-with Firecloud support, see a summary here
- support for the next iteration of the tool registry schema, see v2
- usability improvements such as the ability to link to specific versions of workflows such as Sanger 2.0.3, search by workflow or tool language, and sorting by number of stars
- user requests such as the ability to link to unencoded workflows
- documentation has been moved out to docs.dockstore.org/ allowing us to update it more often
- ability to configure Cromwell and Bunny (rabix) version or use the generic cwl-runner interface to run cwl
- ability to POST notifications during workflow execution to a custom endpoint
- ability to run unpublished tools and workflows (if you are the owner or in the organization for a tool or workflow)
- WIP for displaying CWL visualizations using view.commonwl.org
See a full list of our changes on GitHub.
Workflow IDs now take into account the source control repo that they were indexed from for example https://dockstore.org/workflows/github.com/h3abionet/h3agatk is the proper home of that workflow as opposed to https://dockstore.org/workflows/h3abionet/h3agatk ### Minor * can no longer change tool or workflow name for entries that have already been created * can no longer change descriptor type of workflows (unless in stub mode)