Highlighted new features include:¶
- GitHub app support for filters to allow for more control over which tags and branches are automatically reported to Dockstore.
- More details here.
- Ability to select a specific version of a workflow or tool when adding them to a collection (“I vouch for specifically version X of workflow Y”).
- Update support for cwltool from 1.0.20190621234233 to 3.0.20200807132242.
- GitHub apps patches for more reliable processing of automatic updates.
- Performance improvements for large repositories with lots of branches and tags.
- Performance improvements for GA4GH TRS implementation.
- Initial phase of a more consistent visual experience for the site.
- Behind the scenes:
- A large number of deployment and architectural changes to facilitate better security and regulatory compliance.
- Updates to elastic search and angular.
- A significant number of bugfixes for everything from WDL parsing, UI display issues, editing of hosted workflows, and command-line interface fixes.
See a full list of our changes on GitHub.