Dockstore GitHub App¶
GitHub apps are a GitHub feature used to improve the interaction between external applications and GitHub. Users can grant a GitHub app specific permissions on the repos and/or organizations of their choosing.
The Dockstore GitHub App adds support for registering and automatically syncing workflows and services. Check out the following guides to learn more:
- Automatic Syncing with GitHub Apps and .dockstore.yml
- Workflow Registration with GitHub Apps
- Migrating Your Existing Workflows to Use GitHub Apps
- Getting Started with Services
- Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions