Visit our new forum. Discuss tools, tooling, bioinformatics cloud computing, etc. This will replace both the private OICR-based mailing list and the Disqus integration that we’ve been using to provide discussion and commenting on tools respectively.
Additionally, our hotfix release (with a few hidden features to be formally released later) includes fixes for the following:
- File provisioning changes to support GA4GH-DREAM workflows including whole directory provision
- Fixes for workflow parameter json creation and CWL download
- Several file provisioning fixes based on user feedback
- Issues saving workflow test json files
- We needed to clear out unpublished workflows to do some clean-up. Let us know if you had anything important stored in unpublished as opposed to published workflows.
- Potentially breaking, if a destination is not specified for a particular file, by default we will provision it to the current working directory after a warning
See more details on GitHub.